legaldocml-comment message

Subject: [COMMENT] Discrepancy in akn-media-v1.0-csprd01.pdf Document

Hi Folks,
Based on the recent announcement for 30-day Public Review for LegalDocML's Akoma Ntoso V1.0 - ends June 5th [0] (sorry for missing the official review date I hope that the comment is still valid), I *think* I've discovered a discrepancy within some content relating to SubSection '2.9 Additional information' of the Additional Akoma Ntoso Media Type Version 1.0 Committee Specification Draft 01/Public Review Draft 01 25 March 2015.
Specifically the content includes the following

2.9
Additional information
1. Deprecated alias names for this type : None
2. Magic number(s) : There is no single initial octet sequence
that is always
3. File extension(s) : Akoma Ntoso documents are most often identified with the extension .akn or .xml.
4. Macintosh file type code : TEXT
5. Object Identifiers: None

Please note bullet 2 above "Magic number(s) : There is no single initial octet sequence that is always"

This seems incomplete.
I am implementing an AkomaNtosoParser for the Apache Tika project and have therefore been implementing the IANA MimeType and making an attempt to recognize magic bytes which may be indicative if AKN documents for MimeType detection.

Thanks
Lewis

[0] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/akomantoso-xml/57W6daZNt_4
[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/legaldocml/akn-media/v1.0/csprd01/akn-media-v1.0-csprd01.pdf#page=7&zoom=auto,69,533