Subject: Groups - Post-passage materials and finding aids uploaded

Submitter's message
Folks:

Here is a document -- taken from a much larger description of a data model for US Federal legislation -- that describes the post-passage treatment in some detail. In particular, there are detailed descriptions of the finding aids we were alluding to in the last meeting. ( the LII will, at some point soon, publish the full document via our Metasausage blog at http://blog.law.cornell.edu/metasausage , which has already been used to present some sections)
-- Tom Bruce
Document Name: Post-passage materials and finding aids

Description
Excerpt from a larger document describing a data model for US Federal
legislation. It considers the treatment and codification of Federal
statutes post-passage by Congress, and describes a number of the finding
aids that have been created to trace the process. That provides a useful
perspective for understanding the process.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Tom Bruce
Group: OASIS LegalDocumentML (LegalDocML) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2012-12-15 04:12:10