Subject: Tests on the new release

Hello,

I have made various test on different types of document with the version http://docs.oasis-open.org/legaldocml/ns/akn/3.0/CSD06 and I have not seen problems.  The scope of uniqueness of currentId, as defined in this version, is fine for me.
So, I am happy to give my approval.

Kind regards

Véronique

Véronique Parisse