Subject: LegalDocML TC meeting postponed, again!

Dear all,

while work continues on D1 and D2, there is very little today to discuss about at the conference call. Furthermore, I have a family problem (two kids, no baby sitter) that would at least impair, and possibly prevent, my full participation to the call.

After sharing the idea with Monica I am therefore suggesting to postpone today's meeting one more week again. If there are urgent queries or needs, please send them through the mailing list so as to include them in the next agenda. Our next objective should be to have the documentation readied and updated to the latest release.

If there are no objections, the next TC meeting will thus be October 30th, 30th.

Thank you for you understanding

Fabio Vitali

--

Fabio Vitali                            Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly,
Dept. of Computer Science        Man got to sit and wonder "Why, why, why?'