Subject: Re: [legaldocml] New release of Akoma Ntoso 3.0 (3 June 2015 - OASIS CSD14)

Hi Fabio,

very reactive on time. Great and super. Thanks Fabio.

However we have to temper the enthusiasm just a little, till after tomorrow, because it is still open the Public Review.
The TC is not allowed to make new release during the Public Review:

"No changes may be made to the public review draft during a review. If the TC decides by Full Majority Vote that changes are required, the draft shall be withdrawn from review after the Chair informs the TC Administrator, and then subsequently resubmitted by the TC for a new Public Review cycle of the same type, either initial or subsequent."

We must wait to collect all the comments till tomorrow and if the comments are really minor changes NON-Material chances, we can manage the next step of the Standard process smoothly:

"If only Non-Material Changes are made to the draft after the public review, whether as a result of public review comments or from TC Member input, then the TC may proceed with the approval as a Committee Specification in accordance with Section 3.3 without conducting another public review cycle."

It depends to the other comments coming, but if they are the current ones we can manage, I guess, as NON-MATERIAL Changes especially if they affect mostly the NON-NORMATIVE parts.

So this release is not a NEW CSD14 release.... it is just a suggestion of possible revision for the future.
We will decide today in the LegalDocML TC the better strategy for coping with the goal in short time.

Yours,
Monica

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#committeeDraft