Subject: Re: [legaldocml] Open ballot Grant's booklet approval.

Hi all,Â

My compliments Grant on the pocket guide. This is a valuable and generous contribution to AKN especially given your deep experience using the specification.Â

I just want to share one clarification on the ballot with you all. We interpret the word "approve" here to mean "endorse" or "commend" or similar synonym. The word "approve" has a specific meaning in the OASIS TC Process; it is the step by which the TC confers official standing on a standards-track (Committee Specification) or non-standards track (Committee Note) work product. SeeÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2017-05-26#standApprovProcess for details.Â

By all means though, please vote on the ballot! The Pocket Guide will be a great resource for AKN and your endorsement will help bring it to the attention of a wider audience of implementers.Â

Please let me know if you have any questions.Â

Best,Â

/chetÂ