Subject: Internal documentation of the AKN schema

Dear all,

we will soon have to re-read and edit and update the documentation of the Akoma Ntoso deliverables, in order to start the approval process for the new version.

At the address

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vBtBOWXKtkVCR4LhtILbc8wr2qhv6Wek59sqhplZOA0/edit#gid=547905018

you can find the full set of internal documentation fragments inside the XSD schema.

They are divided into sheets (simple types, complex types, element groups, elements, attribute groups, attributes [which is empty]) sortable by name of the entity, and showing the version of the documentation present in the official 2017 version and the version I have now. On the right there is room for a new proposal as well as a short motivation (e.g., typo, phrasing, substantial content, etc.).

Please only edit columns D and E, leaving the others as they are, and if you can use a color for your edits, and a different one than the other. Do not use black. I reserve purple for me.

Ciao

Fabio

--

Fabio Vitali                                          The sage and the fool
Dept. of Informatics                                     go to their graves