legalruleml-comment message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml-comment] LegalRuleML for performance-based building code

Thank you very much, Monica

I am very interested in Guido's work with the Transportation Code of Australia. Is there any paper published on this?

Best Regards,

Cheers,
Johannes

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:24 AM, monica.palmirani <monica.palmirani@unibo.it> wrote:
Dear Johannes,

the performance-based building code are for sure a scenario where LegalRuleML could be applied.
It is so true that Guido Governatori is applying LegalRuleML and the legal compliance checking to Transportation Code of Australia.
So you are welcome to our TC for discussing how it is possible to improve LegalRuleML also for the soft-law regulation.
Our regular meeting is every Monday, 3.30pm EST time.

Best regards,
Monica e Guido