legalruleml message

Subject: RE: [legalruleml] Groups - Event "LegalRuleML TC Meeting" added

Regrets, I cannot make the 04 April 2012 LegalRuleML TC meeting.

Please find my contributions here:

Discussion on the following topics:

* Main principles of LegalRuleML.

The Charter should already contain these.

* Defeasibility

Tara uploaded her and my updates to Guido’s and Monica’s draft.

She could perhaps walk the TC through the most relevant of these.

* Tara's Contract Tasks and Deliverables

The contract at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalruleml/download.php/45593 is fine with me.

Harold