legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] Re: Defeasibility example

Many thanks to Tara for the great work.
Some more information that I hope could help the common understanding.

About Akoma Ntoso URI: Some fragment of text coming  from Fabio Vitali co-chair of LegalDocML and co-author of the Akoma Ntoso URI naming convention.

About other URI naming convention in Legal Domain: Some examples from Monica.
About the RDF representation: some comments from Monica.

Cheers
mp