legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] Groups - Event "LegalRuleML - TC meeting April 29" added

I just ran across an FRBR ontology

http://vocab.org/frbr/core.html

We reference a few of these FRBR concepts in our metamodel.
Would there be any problem in using these URIs in our metamodel (RDFS and diagrams)?
The paper is copyrighted, of couse, but the intention is obviously for others to use these URIs.

The PURL is registered, so a browser is redirected from
http://purl.org/vocab/frbr/core

http://vocab.org/frbr/core.html

Tara