legalxml-chairs message

Subject: Reminder - Quarterly status reports

On August 23rd I asked each of you to provide me with a status report by tomorrow, October 8th.

The report should cover your TC’s activities during the months of July, August and September, together with your plans for the remainder of the calendar year, and any items you want the Steering Committee to raise with OASIS.

Given the very long lead time that you have had for this round of status reports, I hope to receive a 100% response rate by COB tomorrow.  Thank you for your cooperation.

John M. Greacen

Greacen Associates, LLC

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046