legalxml-chairs message

Subject: Quarterly reports

It is time for us to prepare another quarterly report for OASIS on Member Section activities.  I need quarterly reports from each TC.  These reports will cover activities completed during the months of October, November and December and forecast activities to be completed during January, February and March of 2005.

I have already received a report from Jim Cabral for the IJTC.  Dave Marvit is responsible for submitting the report for the eContracts TC.  I will need reports from Don Bergeron and John Messing.  Debi – I would like to know when the emails to odrXML TC members were/will be sent out.

Please provide your reports to me no later than January 12, 2005.  Thanks for your cooperation.

John M. Greacen

Greacen Associates, LLC

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046