legalxml-chairs message

Subject: Lightning rounds

Here is the description of the lightning rounds provided by OASIS.

I suggest that we combine our slides on a single USB drive so that we can move seamlessly from one TC to the next in our presentations.  I will be in New Orleans from Sunday evening.  If you email or hand deliver your slides to me, I will combine them into a single PowerPoint with a common format.

~TC LIGHTNING ROUNDS - 26 April beginning at 4:45 PM

As you all know, the Symposium will feature TC Lightning Round Updates. It will promise to be a great opportunity to educate the members, potential members, and the OASIS Board of Directors on what your TC has accomplished. Each TC should designate one representative to deliver a short (3-4 slides/2-3 minute) presentation. Once your TC has designated this representative, please forward their name and contact information directly to me at jane.harnad@oasis-open.org. If a TC representative will not be present at the event, we ask that you please provide materials for an OASIS staff person in advance. Note: A TC representative or OASIS staff person will speak on behalf of each OASIS TC during this Lightning Round Update.

I do not know who is making this presentation for each TC.  I will be making some remarks about the Member Section and making the report for Electronic Court Filing.  Please let me know whom the other TCs have designated.  Thanks.

John M. Greacen

Greacen Associates, LLC

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046