legalxml-comment message

Subject: [legalxml-comment] Legal XML mail, archives, geograpic workgroups

To anyone who can provide an accurate response:

(1) As the co-chair of the California Workgroup (CAWG) for Legal XML, I received a request to accept an application to the mail listserv for the CAWG. My attempt to admit the person to the CAWG listserv was met with a mailerdaemon message stating the listserv is not recognized. Why is this?

(2) Where are the email archives that once were on Legal XML's Web site for the Court Filing and Integrated Justice Workgroups?

I'd be indebted to anyone who can provide accurate information on my two questions above.

Thank you.

Steve Spohn

AOC Staff Analyst
CEFTS, CAWG Co-Chair