legalxml-comment message

Subject: [legalxml-comment] XML Europe Barcelona - LEXML meeting - 22 May 2002

At XML Europe in Barcelona 20-23 May 2002 (http://www.xmleurope.com, legal
track on 22 may, chaired by Cecilia Magnusson Sjöberg) LEXML will hold an
informal meeting on Wednesdaynight 22 May, tentatively 20.00 hours in a tapas
bar, still to be identified. We are looking for Spanish XML people, who can
assist in finding the right place. Anyone on this list from Spain, please
write to me. Also, if you know of anyone in Spain, who is interested in XML
in the legal field, please let me know name + e-mail address.

Thanks!

Murk Muller