legalxml-comment message

Subject: [legalxml-comment] Transcripts TC List

Hi Karl,

Sorry to trouble you again with transition issues.

I'd like to add further encouragement to the members of the old LegalXML
Transcripts list for joining the OASIS.

Could I get a copy of all the people that were transferred to from
LegalXML and a list of the people who have subscribed to the new
Transcripts TC.

Thanks

Eddie