legalxml-comment message

Subject: [legalxml-comment] RE: LegalXML TCs?

Hi Karl,

I've structured a TC and have been awaiting broadly based feedback.

Dan, you may be able to help with the general construction of the TC and
review it to ensure its in good shape.

I sent an email earlier today to request feedback again and stated the
intention to get closure for 31st May.

Regards

Eddie

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl F. Best [mailto:karl.best@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 9:32 AM
To: dang@mit.edu; eddie@ringtailsolutions.com
Subject: LegalXML TCs?

Dan, Eddie:

Now that we've got CourtFiling launched, what do we still need for
Contracts and Transcripts? We launched both of these discussion lists a
month ago, and you said at the time that you wanted to form TCs within
30 days; is there anything I can help with to get these going?

And Dan, any progress on the ODR discussion list proposal, or the e-auth
TC (or discussion)?

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations