legalxml-comment message

Subject: [legalxml-comment] FW: Sample XML Document?

----- Forwarded by Robin Gibson/OSCA/Courts/Judicial on 06/12/2002 07:51 AM

                    06/12/2002 04:14

karl.best@oasis-open.org  http://www.oasis-open.org

 -----Original  Message-----
From: Kasim Chaudhry  [mailto:Kasim.Chaudhry@lexign.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 10:39  AM
To: 'karl.best@oasis-open.org'
Cc: Kasim  Chaudhry
Subject: Sample XML Document?

Karl,
         How are you.  My name is Kasim Chaudhry and I'm a  Systems
Engineer for Lexign, Inc.  You can learn more about us at
http://www.lexign.com.  We are currently  working with the Department of
Justice on an initiative and I wanted to know if  you might be able to help
me.  I need to obtain a copy of a sample XML  document that uses the Oasis
LegalXML schema and that contains data in it.   Would you be the right
person to direct such a request to or is there someone  else I should
contact?  Please advise and your assistance is greatly  appreciated.

                         LEXIGN

KASIM  CHAUDHRY
SYSTEMS  ENGINEER
1803 RESEARCH  BLVD  # 300* ROCKVILLE,  MD* 20850
T 703.815.3355  M703.898.1050
mailto:Kasim.Chaudhry@lexign.com
http://www.lexign.com