legalxml-courtfiling-cms-api message

Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling-cms-api] Query/Response Draft Review

Title: Query/Response Draft Review

We will hold a conference call to discuss the current draft of the Query/Response draft specification and example on Tuesday, July 30th, at 2:00 p.m. EDT (11:00 a.m., PDT).

A copy of the draft is attached.  I will, in a separate note, post Shane Durham's comments.  If any other members of our group have comments to file, please do so before tomorrow's call.

I know several of us have had difficulties posting to this list.  I think the glitches are cleared up now.  If you have any further trouble posting to this list, send me your comments directly, and I'll see that they are posted.

Please confirm your attendance for Tuesday's meeting.  I will send out the phone number by the end of the day, but need to know how many lines we will be using.  (I already have Dwight Daniels, Shane Durham, Steve Spohn, Tom Smith, and Lorri Coody looged in).  - Moira

<<QueryAndResponseStandardDraft2002_07_01.doc>>

Moira O'Leary Rowley
General Manager, Justice Solutions
ACS Government Systems
859.277.1500 (Lexington)