legalxml-courtfiling-comment message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling-comment] review comments for ECF v4.01, Web Services SIP v2.01, Portable Media SIP v2.0

ECF TC:

I made minor changes to the ECF specifications on Kavi in response to the feedback received from the TC administrators yesterday.  Please see my notes (marked JEC) below for details.

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Cover [mailto:robin@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 9:01 AM
To: LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC Comment List

Re: the public review:

15-day Public Review for ECF v4.01, Web Services SIP v2.01, Portable Media SIP v2.0 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201110/msg00001.html

Appended below are lists of files with illegal filename characters, and cruft files.

The files with illegal filename characters need to be removed, or renamed.  If they are renamed, then any URI references (to these resources) would likewise need to be repaired.

The cruft files identified below are technology artifacts that do not belong to the public distribution (viz., are not appropriate for portable, cross-platform use).

-rcc

** Files contain illegal filename characters (SPACE, TILDE, etc):

Connected Document.pdf
Change Log.doc
Change Log.doc
ecf-v4.01-spec-csprd01- public review revisions.doc
ecf-v4.01-spec-csprd01- public review revisions.pdf ECF-4.0-CitationCase - original.xsd ECF-4.0-CitationCase - original.xsd ~$ange Log.doc

JEC: I removed the spaces from the first 3 filenames.  ECF-4.0-CitationCase - original.xsd was removed.  The remaining files are not present in the current public review draft.

~$f-v4.01-spec-cd01.doc
~$f-v4_0-spec-wd03.doc
~WRL1883.tmp
ECF-4.0-PortableMediaProfile.xsd~
~$f-v4.0-webservices-v2.01-spec-cd01.doc

JEC: These files are not present in the current public review draft.

For valid filename characters, please see:

"Name Characters for Files and Directories"
http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives.html#nameCharacters

** Other cruft files (not for publication)

- filelist.xml
- header.htm
- oledata.mso
- themedata.xml

JEC: I removed these files.

--
Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the OASIS LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC.