legalxml-courtfiling-comment message

Subject: ECF TC meeting time

I just tried to add the ECF TC Face to Face meeting today in Phoenix to the calendar but the timezones are not cooperating. To be clear, the meeting will start at 1pm Arizona Time, 1pm Pacific Daylight Time and 4pm Eastern Daylight Time.

For those attending in Phoenix, we will meet in the Central County Courthouse.
__
Jim Cabral
502-640-4970