Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Ratification of actions taken in Salt Lake

John Messing's posting on this topic may reflect a more general
misunderstanding of what approval of the minutes of the Salt Lake City
meeting means for the Technical Committee.  I set forth below a passage
from an email that I sent out for Mary McQueen and me following the Salt
Lake City meeting.  Please review it.  If you have any qualms about any
of the actions recorded in the minutes, please speak now.  Your silence
will be construed as ratification of the actions recorded in the
minutes.

"One of the principles we adopted was that all actions of the TC meeting
in a face to face would be ratified on the list.  We suggest that we use
approval of the minutes to
accomplish that purpose.  Therefore, TC members will have one week from
the time Dr. Leff posts the minutes to object to them or any part of
them.  In the absence of objections, the minutes will be deemed approved

and the actions taken ratified.  The minutes include the actions taken
before, during, and after the telephone conference call.  Therefore, you
should read them carefully even if you participated in the conference
call."

Greacen Associates, LLC.
18 Fairly Road
Santa Fe, NM  87507