Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] [Fwd: Proposed Procedures for Court Fi lingTC Deliverables - Input Incorporated.doc]

Title: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] [Fwd: Proposed Procedures for Court Filing TC Deliverables - Input Incorporated.doc]

Looks good. I readlined in some modest changes.

--Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: John M. Greacen [mailto:john@greacen.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 12:54 PM
To: Court Filing List
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] [Fwd: Proposed Procedures for Court
Filing TC Deliverables - Input Incorporated.doc]

I am forwarding to all members of the Technical Committee Roger Winters'
revised proposal for our internal operating procedures, incorporating
the input he received by the comment cut off date.

Please send any final comments to this list by Tuesday, September 3d.
If no one objects, these procedures will be adopted effective September
3d.

Thank you, Roger, for taking the initiative to get these procedures in
place.

Greacen Associates, LLC.
18 Fairly Road
Santa Fe, NM  87507