Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Party or Actor

John,

I would prefer to keep away from the name Party as it has a specific use in
the "Party to a Case', ie the plaintiff and defendant. I thought that Actor
was used to avoid this and to enable all the other bodies interested in the
case to be covered.
I personally have never like Actor although it is used extensively in
Object-Oriented methodologies.

I would prefer to use the word "Participants" if we need to move away from
Actor.

Steven Taylor.
Project Director
e-Business Transformation