Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] TC conference call

Fellow TC Members:

to facilitate discussion of meeting topics that i am responsible for leading, i attach three documents for your reference.

not sure if these topics will be part of the TC conference call portion of the Boston Meeting... so if those of you who are not traveling to Boston to be with us... want to send me your input via e-mail/listserv... that's great!

i am looking forward to spending two productive days in Boston... thanks diane

-----Original Message-----
From: John M. Greacen [mailto:john@greacen.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 4:29 AM
To: Court Filing List
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] TC conference call

The conference call portion of the Electronic Court Filing Technical
Committee meeting is set for 3:00 pm EDT on Thursday, October 3.  The
call in number is 512-225-3050.  The access code is 84759#.

We have reserved 20 lines for TC members participating in the meeting by
phone.  I hope you will be able to join us on Thursday afternoon.

Greacen Associates, LLC.
18 Fairly Road
Santa Fe, NM  87507