Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Court people with object oriented experience

Do any of you have personal experience in object oriented programming in
the court environment?  Do you have anyone on your staff who does?  We
need to make sure that we have experienced people working with the
Global Justice XML Data Dictionary Schema group.  I need names of
persons to work on a Technical Committee subcommittee to bolster our
expertise in this area.  Thanks for your help.

Greacen Associates, LLC.
18 Fairly Road
Santa Fe, NM  87507