Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Electronic Court Filing OASIS Webpagestructure feedback request

Title: Message
I concur with Roger that we should be consistent with the procedure we adopted.  It sounds easier to find what a person is looking for, as well as historical information, using option #2.

I vote for #2.

Thanks,

Catherine Krause
E-Filing Project Manager
King County Department of Judicial Administration
(206)296-7860
catherine.krause@metrokc.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: Winters, Roger [mailto:Roger.Winters@METROKC.GOV]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 8:53 AM
To: 'Robin_Gibson@osca.state.mo.us '; 'Court Filing List '

Robin,

The procedures we adopted called for a topical Web page for each specification, where all versions of that specification could be located, clearly showing the sequence of versions, what superseded what, when, etc. That sounds like option #2. However, if the consensus is to have a different Web structure, we would only need to amend the procedures to reflect it.

Roger Winters