Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] CourtLink's Use of LegalXML

 <<CourtLinkImplementsLegalXML.doc>>
I have attached a paper describing CourtLink's use of LegalXML with our
Document Download service.
It is something I have meant to provide for awhile.  The related software
has been in place and in use for months.

- Shane Durham
LexisNexis CourtLink
425-372-1839

PS:  (No promises here but....)   I have had recent discussions with another
LexisNexis division, QuickLaw, that has been working with LegalXML for some
of its projects.  I have invited them to assemble and post a report on their
own interesting experiences with the standard... in Canada.  They have
responded favorably to my suggestion.