Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Additional information on interoperability

Title: Query and Response Specification - Please Review by September 24th
Dear Court Filing TC Members,

With respect to interoperability and conformance levels that we have been discussing I would like to present some additional information.  My purpose in posting this document is to present arguments that exposes how business decisions of each court can effect interoperability.

Dallas Powell
www.tybera.com