Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Response date 2-21-03 Call for Approva l ofE-Filing Process Models Subcommittee Statement of Work;...

I agree with the statement of work and vote yes.

I will be involved in this effort and encourage all members to join in this
effort. This approach will have facts and goals directly shape our standards
in the future. It will allow us to surface and document the interaction
between models, in use within the community, that we have looked at too
narrowly in the past.

The 1.n family of standards have opened our eyes and bought us to the front
door of understanding. Let's open the door and use the experience we have
gained.

Regards,

Don

Donald L. Bergeron