Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Free XML Editor

Yes, I saw a similar announcement at http://www.xmlhack.com/read.php?item=1907,
which notes that the Altova Editor is being positioned as a lightweight
Microsoft Office V11-type client. I understand that Authentic has its own forms
handling markup which is in direct conflict with XFORMS and. of course, with
InfoPath, Microsoft's own markup competing wiith XFORMS. The world of forms is
rapidly a-changing, and I am trying to understand what it all means for "form
contracts" over in eContracts group.