Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Consortium and JTC approval of Efiling Standards

Congratulations.  The Efiling Standards have now been approved by the
National Consortium for State Court Automation Standards and by the
COSCA/NACM Joint Technology Committee.  The Consortium made one
additional minor change to functional standard 3.8.4.  I attach the
February 26, 2003 version of the Standards, incorporating the "final"
change.  The standards now go to the Boards of Directors of COSCA and
NACM.  The NACM Board meets on Saturday in Tucson.  Bob Wessels will try
to get the standards considered then.  The COSCA Board meets the third
week of March.  With a little luck we will have national standards by
the end of the month!!

HCR 78, Box 23
Regina, New Mexico 87046
505-289-2164