Subject: File Transmission @@2116

                            April 2003 Face-to-Face

Reminder that our next next face-to-face for the Technical Committee
will be on April 17th and April 18th.  On April 16th, the Process
Models Subcommittee will meet from from 13:00 to 15:00 Eastern and the
Interoperability Subcommittee will meet from 15:15 to 17:00 Eastern.

I arranged our hotel accommodations for the April 17th and April 18th
Face-to-Face at the Quality Inn 89 Luckie Street 404 524 7991.
Our arranged rate will be listed under "Oasis Legal Filing Technical."
The special rate is $62.10 plus tax.

Members should reserve before April 2nd to guarantee that they get a room
at the special rate.  If you can't reserve by then, please page me
at 309 367 0787.  I may be able to have the hotel hold the rooms
past April 2nd.

Once in Atlanta, you can get to the hotel from the airport
by taking the MARTA subway straight from airport to Peachtree station.
To be let off a little closer to the hotel,
you can take the MARTA to Five Points and change for the 16 "Noble Five" bus.

To go to the conference center at 244 Washington Southwest, members
should take the number ten bus.  It is an eight-minute ride.
Both the bus and the Marta subway are active from before 6AM
until at least midnight.

From my view of the map, I believe you could also get from the conference
hotel to the conference center by a walk of about eight blocks or they
could take the Marta one stop.

Information on Atlanta transit can be found in
http://www.itsmarta.com/index1.asp

Please let the secretary know (Pager 309 367 0787) that you are attending.
Also,  we need to know if you anticipate coming to one of the two
subcommittee meetings before the regular session.   This will enable the
conference hosts to order the correct amount of refreshments.  More importantly,
it will help the subcommittee and committee chairpersons prepare for the
meeting.

(You may receive an additional copy of this information when the KAVI
database is updated.)

Dr. Laurence Leff  Western Illinois University, Macomb IL 61455 ||(309) 298-1315
Stipes 447 Assoc. Prof. of Computer Sci. Pager: 309-367-0787 FAX: 309-298-2302
Secretary: The OASIS Legal XML Member Section Court Filing Technical Committee
and Electronic Contracts Technical Committee