Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] TC conference call tomorrow - 3:00 pmEastern time

John,
i regret that i will be unable to dial in tomorrow at 3pm EST...  i will be meeting at that time with the Chair of the OASIS eGov TC in preparation for our second face to face meeting here in DC on March 12th.  i look forward  to reading the meeting minutes in a state of great excitement...
again my apologies for being a no show at this conference call....  diane

-----Original Message-----
From: John Greacen [mailto:john@greacen.net]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 1:20 PM
To: 'Electronic Court Filing Technical Committeee'
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] TC conference call tomorrow - 3:00 pm
Eastern time

I do not yet know the phone number and pin for the conference call.  I
will send them along as soon as I get them confirmed.

But here is our suggested agenda:

Report from the Efiling process models subcommittee - Dwight Daniels

Report from the Layered Interoperability Subcommittee - Dallas Powell

Report from the Certification Subcommittee - Tom Clarke

Report on the "light blue" proposal from OXCI - Terrie Bousquin, Jim
Cabral

Report from the California 2GEFS project - Christopher Smith

Any other matters to come before the group

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-780-1450 (cell)