Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Fw: Layered Interoperability SOW

Title: Message
I did not want to limit the SOW by identifying specific implementations in hopes that new implementations would come on line over the next six months.

The only implementations that I know of using ECF 1.1 is Texas-on-line and Utah.  We also have some information on the previous Georgia Interoperability test run by Todd Vincent which was based on a modified ECF 1.0 but was close to 1.1.  If there are others please let me know.

Dallas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 12:33 AM

Dallas,

This SOW looks very good.  My only suggestion would be to provide examples of the "more prominent implementation based on Electronic Court Filing 1.1 specification" that will be reviewed in the subcommittee.  I believe you mentioned the OXCI Architecture and TexasOnline but they are not listed in the SOW.  What other implementations do you expect to consider?

Jim Cabral
James E. Cabral Jr., Senior Associate
MTG Management Consultants
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 2700