Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Steering Committee member nomination

i second this nomination of John Aerts to be the Court Filing TC rep to the Steering Committee. diane

-----Original Message-----
From: jmessing@law-on-line.com [mailto:jmessing@law-on-line.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 12:59 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

I nominate John Aerts to be the Court Filing TC representative to the Steering Committee. John has been a long-time member of the TC and has been very involved in the JXDD. As a member of the law enforcement community, he has an understanding of many of the policy, security, and legal components of what this TC is attempting to accomplish. In my dealings with him over the years, I have found him to be independently minded, knowledgeable, and skillful in his dealings. I hope you will join me in having him represent the TC on the Steering Committee. Thank you and best regards to all.

John Messing