Subject: Court Filing Nomination for OASIS LegalXML Member Section SteeringCommittee

I nominate Roger Winters for the Court Filing Technical Committee's
Representative to the Steering Committee.  Roger has shown great commitment
to the Electronic Court Filing activity, both within the LegalXML arena and
in other local and national endeavors.  He has hands-on experience in the
kinds of activities we are attempting to improve and is a well-recognized
member of the courts community.  I believe Roger's interest and commitment
to the development of Court Filing standards and XML is significant and
that he can represent us well on the Steering Committee.

Robin

Robin Gibson
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator