Subject: Official Communication from the OASIS Legal XML Member Section Court Filing Technical Committee Secretary

The teleconferences associated with our Washington D. C. face-to-face
of the OASIS Legal XML Member Section e-Contracts Technical Committee
are scheduled for:

July 18th~1600-1700~Eastern
July 19th~1300-1400~Eastern

Ms. Gibson: Mr. Greacen asked that I ask you in this message
to make a posting to our web site.

The phone number and access code should be the same as usual.  I am confirming
this with the OASIS staff.