Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Scheduling of TC face-to-face at CTC8

I would be interested in meeting on Wednesday evening to find out more about the process models that have been returned.

Dallas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 5:23 PM

I have heard from several members that they are unable to make the TC meeting as scheduled on Sunday and Monday, October 26 and 27, with possible subcommittee meetings on Saturday, October 25.

They have asked that we schedule meetings instead during the evenings of the CTC conference itself.  There is a big reception on Tuesday night, so – at best – we could meet for a few hours on Monday and Wednesday evenings.

Mary McQueen and I believe that we should hold the meeting as planned – but only if we have sufficient members in attendance to make it worthwhile.  Otherwise, we will have to meet on Monday and Wednesday nights.  I know that some members have already made reservations based upon the current schedule.

Please let me know by replying to this message if you are planning to attend the face to face on Sunday and Monday, October 26 and 27.  Based upon the projected attendance, Mary McQueen and I will decide whether to go ahead with the meeting as planned or to substitute short sessions on Monday and Wednesday evenings during CTC8 itself.

Thanks for your prompt response.

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164