Subject: Room Reservations for Seattle Face-to-Face

Hello, everyone,

A number of folks who indicated they'll be coming to Seattle for the September face-to-face meetings of Integrated Justice and/or Electronic Court Filing haven't yet made reservations with the hotel we chose. The block of rooms being held for our group will be released on Monday, August 23. To take advantage of the special $84 per night rate we arranged, I hope you will make your reservations before then.

To make your reservations, call (206) 448-9444 and identify yourself as part of the "OASIS LegalXML" group. Rooms are being booked in the Best Western Loyal Inn. It is just a few blocks from the Best Western Executive Inn, where the meetings will be held (with complimentary shuttle service available).

The hotel and meeting place are both close to Seattle Center, site of the 1962 World's Fair and the famous Space Needle, and they are not far from the downtown core.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Regards,

Roger

Roger Winters

King County