Subject: first draft of revised charter

During the last conference call, I undertook to review the current TC charter and propose appropriate revisions.  A draft is attached for review and comment by the TC membership.  This topic will be on the agenda for the TC face to face in Seattle.  Member comments received prior to that meeting will be considered during the discussion.  The TC’s work product will be posted for further comment and approval by the membership through the OASIS electronic voting process.

I propose that the charter no longer list our subcommittees, which change frequently and therefore guarantee that the charter is constantly out of date.

I have not included due dates for the Court Filing Blue requirements and specification(s); they will be established in Seattle and added thereafter.

We cannot modify the IP policy until the OASIS Board adopts new OASIS-wide IP policies.

I look forward to your comments.

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164