Subject: Groups - Seattle Face2Face added

Seattle Face2Face has been added by Robin Gibson (robin.gibson@courts.mo.gov).

Date:  Thursday, 23 September 2004
Time:  All Day

Event Description:
Agenda for Thursday and Friday

Agenda:
Here is the tentative agenda for the face to face meetings in Seattle.  Please let me and Tom Clarke know of any additional items that you would like to have included.  The focus of the meeting will be on the Court Filing Blue requirements.

OASIS LegalXML Member Section
Electronic Court Filing Technical Committee

Fall 2004 face-to-face meeting
September 23 and 24, 2004
Best Western Executive Inn
200 Taylor Avenue North, Seattle, WA98109

The Thursday session will begin at 9:00 am, have an on-your-own lunch break, and end with a 4:00 pmteleconference with the rest of the TC membership.

The Friday session will begin at 8:00 am.  In the recent past we have worked through the 1:00 pmteleconference with the rest of the TC membership and adjourned thereafter.  How late we will continue on Friday afternoon will be decided by those present at the meeting based on our progress in covering the agenda.

The agenda will include the following:
Status reports –
LegalXML Steering Committee (including recruitment of a consultant) – Roger Winters
            California2GEFS project – Christopher Smith
            OXCI – Tom Clarke and Jim Cabral
            GJXDM – Robin Gibson and John Aerts (if present)
Court Filing Blue requirements – Tom Clarke, chair, Requirements Subcommittee
            Use cases
            Nonfunctional requirements
            Profiles
            Court Filing Policy
Detailed schedule for producing Court Filing Blue – John Greacen
Revision of the TC charter – John Greacen
Replacement of liaison to eGov – John Greacen
Other items of interest

Addendum:
Dr. Leff has asked for an opportunity to present his WesternIllinoisUniversityteam’s work on use of the GJXDM and Adobe PDF for creating an XML instance of a domestic violence order of protection.
You may wish to view the work products in advance on our OASIS website at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/9111/a%3A00.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/9150/Cover.htm

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Friday, 24 September 2004 All Day

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/event.php?event_id=5978

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.