Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Charter revision second draft

Given our decision to include e-service in the scope of Blue, this makes sense to me.

Jim Cabral

From: Dallas Powell [mailto:dpowell@tybera.com]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 10:05 AM
To: Electronic Court Filing Technical Committeee

I would like throw out a change in naming from "Electronic Court Filing Technical Committee" to "Electronic Filing Technical Committee" and emphasize in our system as an environment for legal documents.  The intent is ease the distinction between what we do and the data exchange environment for IJIS or attorney to attorney for notification which may not always require a court to intervene as was discussed in the f2f?

Dallas