Subject: Tuesday conference call

Our next teleconference is next Tuesday.  Here are the details for the call:

Leader's Name: John Greacen

        Day/Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2004

        Time of call: 1:00 to 2:00 pm Eastern time

        Conference Dial-in: 512-225-3050

        Conference Guest Code: 84759#

        Number of lines needed: Anticipated Total = 40

        Duration of the call: 1 Hour

        Leader's Phone Number: 505-780-1450

This is the tentative agenda:

Status of consultant recruitment – Jamie Clark

Action on charter revision – John Greacen

            (The KAVI vote total was 16 to 1 in favor of the draft circulated, among 56 TC members and

 prospective members.  Members raised on the list the following issues – Should we remove

“Court” from our name to recognize electronic exchanges of legal documents that may not include a

 court? [No support, several oppositions]  Should we remove electronic service of process from our

 charter since it is not within the scope of Court Filing Blue? [No support, several opposed but a

 request to maintain a record of the issue for future standards releases].  Is there sufficient support

 to present the revised charter to the OASIS Board?)

Status of Requirements Subcommittee tasks - Tom Clarke

Proposed Extra October Conference call - Tom Clarke

Replacement of liaison to eGov – John Greacen

            (John Ruegg offered to serve, with the understanding that he would not attend meetings in DC.

             Tom Carlson will determine whether the National Center would support his serving, and attending

             meetings.)

Status of Las Vegas face-to-face planning (Thursday and half day Friday, December 16 and 17) – Robin Gibson

Other items of interest to the members

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164