Subject: Wayfarer 1.9 release

----- Forwarded by Robin Gibson/OSCA/Courts/Judicial on 10/15/2004 12:34 PM
-----

                      "Carlson, Tom"
                      <tcarlson@ncsc.dn        To:       "'gtri-xstf@lists.gatech.edu'" <gtri-xstf@lists.gatech.edu>
                      i.us>                    cc:
                                               Subject:  [gtri-xstf] Wayfarer 1.9 release
                      10/15/2004 11:46
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      gtri-xstf; Please
                      respond to
                      "Carlson, Tom"

We're pleased to release version 1.9 of Wayfarer, our GJXDM
discovery/exploration tool. Changes in this version include:

- Added missing type definitions.
- Added a lengthy introduction page. This is sort of a User Guide.
- Added external code tables.

More importantly, we've changed the localized version. Previously, in order
to search the data model on a local version, you needed a web server and
Perl installed. We've redone the search facility in JavaScript. So all
that's needed is a JavaScript-enabled browser.

Wayfarer is available at:
 http://www.ncsconline.org/d_tech/gjxdm/