Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Next face to face meeting

This will be included in the minutes.

From: Jim Beard [mailto:beard@counterclaim.com]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 4:29 PM
To: 'Electronic Court Filing Technical Committeee'

Will the minutes from the face-to-face meeting include the complete schedule for the completion of Blue? I was not able to attend the face-to-face and I am curious to know the schedule for the explicit steps needed for gaining acceptance in OASIS. I am also curious to know the schedule for any explicit steps needed for acceptance with NACM. Is there a document that captures the overall schedule for Blue?

Thanks,
Jim Beard