Subject: ECF 3.0 - GJXDM Definition List

Attached is an Excel spreadsheet with the ECF 3.0 class and element definitions and the corresponding GJXDM definitions.  We are indebted to Tom Carlson and Christoph Hoashi-Erhardt for preparing it.  It will facilitate very much our discussion of this topic at the TC face to face meeting.

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)