Subject: Voting membership

I was asked on Friday to bring the TC’s voting membership records up to date.  I will do so today.  The current OASIS TC process calls for persons to lose their voting membership if they do not participate in two consecutive meetings.  They revert to “members.”  Voting membership is restored automatically when a person attends two consecutive meetings.  We deem that a person has attended a face to face meeting if s/he is present or participates in either of the conference calls associated with the meeting.  In Las Vegas we decided not to include meetings called on short notice in determining voting membership.

If you believe that your voting membership has been terminated inappropriately, please send me a personal email.

You can regain your voting membership by attending two consecutive meetings.

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)