Subject: Membership

With the changes to my position and duties in my organization, I will no longer be participating in the LegalXML activities and will not be renewing my OASIS membership.

It was great to meet all of you and visit so many places for our meetings.  I hope to meet many of you again.

Allen Jensen
Orange County Superior Court
Technical Services Supervisor
714.667.8376  Tel. M/W/F
714.647.4805  Fax

All statements contained herein are the statements of the individual
user and do not constitute or express the official opinion of the
Orange County Superior Court.  In addition, any statement contained
herein should not be taken as official legal advice or ruling.